Sunday, November 8, 2020

Abstract: the Blog so far

Here's an abstract of what you will find in this blog. I'll try to update it with each new post. The latest (at the bottom of this page) is Nov. 8, 2020.


In progress: the story of how our "court system" facilitated the theft of the home I built from a kit in Chester County, PA and lived in for 35 years, how it almost dissolved our marriage and still keeps us (physically) separated, and how I expect to eventually recover the value of the house (and then some).


May '19— Intro: "I was right. Everything I knew was wrong." Covers the primary reason I revived the blog, "a scam of historic and global scale, affecting everyone on the planet," a brief description of same, and how the scam will be ended. As an example, a presentation of the documents I filed (in both text and image formats), declaring my actual political status (and probably, yours): "American State National" (not "US Citizen," a status actually held by less than 20% of us). There is now a single form available which can replace all these documents going forward.


July '19: "Hello, Reddit (and Team Human)." My inspiration for this blog's title, and a very-condensed and oversimplified list of 8 things I was once convinced, or assumed, were correct. (Oy, was I wrong.)


Oct. '19: "My recent court appearance, and what it means for you." Stopped (for a legal but minor reason, "changing lanes without signalling"), by a township patrolman, I was issued a ticket: $180. The officer told me the judge might show lenience if I went to court, and only owe court costs of about $30. I thanked him for the "tip," and took it. The full post reveals how the case was dismissed (without a trial), owing $0. I believe the reason for that result can be found in the first (May'19) post. This should work for you, if you file the paperwork and assert your rights, unless your court case involves actual harm to another living being. 


Dec. '19: "Anna, Steele and Trump (Part 1)." Three current actors on the stage of life, and how I regard them. It seems clay will be found when examining the feet of mortals, whether they present as heroes or villains. (Part 2 was posted on 2/22/20.) See also the first July 3 '20 post.


Feb. 18, 2020: "My Cancer, Part 1." Parts 2 and 3 were posted on Feb. 23 and March 5, followed by "...where did it come from? How about yours?" This last part is the one most important for the general reader worried about their own health. Here, I suggest (although based on a group study of one) that the general US population is at risk of non-Hodgkins lymphoma from 50 years of cumulative environmental contamination by Monsanto's Roundup herbicide.


July 3: "Do you believe the Earth is flat? (Here's why I don't.)" A reasoned rebuttal to "flat earth theory," presented only because of the phenomena of otherwise-sane, intelligent and even admirable people who have fallen prey to this error, written without the expectation of changing anyone's mind. As Sam Clemens once wrote, “you can’t reason someone out of a belief that they weren’t reasoned into.”


Sept. 28: "Einstein and GPS: Relativity in our everyday lives." At last, something non-controversial (except to the diehard Newtonians).


Oct. 9: "Not everything I knew was wrong." In four bullet points, with commentary.

Also Oct. 9: "Politics? What politics?" Why I find that most of what's written about, and thought of as, "politics" is as relevant to our daily lives, and the future of our country, as discussions about the bad behavior and intrigues among the characters in Soap Operas. Theatre is not reality. Follow the money, and watch the puppeteers, not the puppets.


Nov. 2: "Finding the truth (in an election year)." An extension of the post above, but more current.


Nov. 6: "On growing old, growing up and being "State-Farmed." Something completely different: on aging, road safety, technology, "freedom" vs. control, testosterone, common sense, Nixon (!),  Barbara Walters, and Star Trek.


Nov. 8: "On ADD, OSA, and the current state of American medicine." Two widespread medical conditions which share identical symptoms—and might be largely one and the same. Seeking how best to spread the word, so others don't suffer. Suggestions are solicited on how to get this message to a wider audience.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few proposed antidotes to political despair

There's a deep political despair acutely felt by those who fear another run in 2024 by our former president, and observe the depressing ...